The tasks of CMBB
- CMBB supports interdisciplinary research projects that address questions in the field of mind, brain, and behavior.
- CMBB supports teaching, early career researchers, and knowledge transfer in society.
- CMBB encourages networking of researchers from both universities that are researching the field of mind, brain, and behavior as well as intensifying external funding activities.
- CMBB supports the development and expansion of international collaborations.
- CMBB supports translational approaches and processes that serve to transfer knowledge from basic research into applications, e.g., in medicine, medical technology, pharmaceutics, and psychotherapy.
- CMBB positions itself as a partner of industry in relevant research and development.
- In order to facilitate further research and ensure long-term quality in research data management, CMBB supports alignment with applicable standards and guidelines, especially when it comes to data provision (accessibility) and sustainable data security (long-term archiving).
Here you get to the Membership application.