Main Content

Travel Grant

See document "Travel Grant" below for the details of how to apply for travel funding for students and PhD students.
Please note that you can only apply if you are a UMR or JLU master or PhD student from the field of behavioral science or neuroscience and a CMBB member.

Cooperation Partners